Monday, December 10, 2012

I want to Go with Oh to Paris Plus Me Oui Oui & Go with Oh!!!






Hello my fellow lovers of travel and all things French particularly Paris!  I am a busy mother of 3 children, wife to a culinary student at the renowned of course "French" (as if there is any other kind) Culinary Lenotre in Houston, and passionately slight obsessive 30ish gypsy who loves to pick up an go at a moments notice!

I am perpetually up for an adventure, love to experience travel as a native to the area prefer authenticity/integrity as opposed to the commercialized touristy traps.  Although to each his own, touristy favorites are a necessity of course, certainly to know the destination, but I prefer to get down to the nitty gritty and hang with the locals.

My dream adventure would be to Eat/Drink my way through Paris, bring on the 7 course meals, Viva la France! Food is happiness/comfort/celebration and the main event in the Parisian way of life as it should be!

Exploring Classic Parisian Bistro's, Boulangerie's, Patisserie's, Brasserie's within the Labyrinth setup of Parisian neighborhoods.  Enjoy an Espresso for hours while taking advantage of prime Parisian Real Estate and people watching.  Steak Au Poivre, La Fromage Plate, Royale Deluxe Shellfish platter, Macaroons, Omelet, Wine, Champagne etc etc etc

http://pinterest.com/jbrucewichers/paris-dreaming/

http://pinterest.com/jbrucewichers/eiffel/


Some of the specific eating destinations that are a must:
Coquielocot
Du Pain Et Des Idees
Brasserie Welper
Le Dome
Bistrot Paul Bert
Le Comptoir 
L'Avant Comptoir
Le Pure Cafe

Must See outside of my gastronomic dreams!
Explore Left Bank
Montmartre 
Eiffel Tower 
Arc de Triomphe
Louvre
Seine 
Metropolitain  Paris Metro
Velib Bike Share

As you can see there is so much that I have spent years upon years planning for the one amazing trip that I know will happen if ever given the opportunity to visit Paris again...yes, I have been to Paris however, I was seventeen and in my adolescent mind visiting the "Hard Rock Cafe" and purchasing a Tshirt from there was the highlight of my plans, so tragic.

Please Go with Oh!  give me a chance to experience and blog of my Parisian Adventures!!!!




Check out Go with Oh on Facebook to win a Fantastic Prize from Go with Oh! 

www.gowithoh.com

 

2 comments: