Friday, January 4, 2013

Who @snows what a #tweeter is....what the hell is a hash tag?



FRIDAY, JANUARY 4, 2013

Who @snows what a #tweeter is....what the hell is a hash tag?

Okay yes I have  a Twitter account so technically I suppose I am a TWEETER...however, I don't really get it and ironically every log in, I am super excited to find that little rise in number of followers!  It's a fleeting moment of jubilee because lately it has been some overly sexual person with XXX somewhere in the title and taunting me with what they are going to do for or to me....ummm no Thank you!

I love the Huffington Post and being perpetually consistent in delivering interesting little nugget bits of wonderfulness...i.e. interesting articles, I am always left with pondering the articles in my over analyzing little brain.  Don't worry my mind is never tortured, as I have said before my attention span is that of a gold fish.

This little delectable dity is of popular "tweets" by women.


alyssa kramer
I know a girl 4 yrs younger than me who runs her own business & has 2 kids. I just ate 34 M&M's & downloaded an app called "Catify Yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment